Subject: [karp] [Fwd: Last Call: draft-ietf-opsec-routing-protocols-crypto-issues (Issues with existing Cryptographic Protection Methods for Routing Protocols) to Informational RFC]

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 19:41:20 -0400

While this is not being formally last called within KARP, since it was 
presented several times, I did think folks should be aware of it.
If you have concerns with the document, please make comments on the IETF 
list as part of the last call.

Thank you,
Joel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-opsec-routing-protocols-crypto-issues 
(Issues	with existing Cryptographic Protection Methods for Routing 
Protocols) to Informational RFC
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 07:18:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Operational Security
Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure WG (opsec) to consider the
following document:

- 'Issues with existing Cryptographic Protection Methods for Routing
    Protocols '
    <draft-ietf-opsec-routing-protocols-crypto-issues-04.txt> as an 
Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-05-10. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsec-routing-protocols-crypto-issues-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17807&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce