Subject: [karp] Requesting the WG to consider adoption of draft-hartman-karp-ops-model-01

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 09:57:41 -0400

Hi.  Dacheng and I have revised our O&M draft based on comments we
received from a number of sources as well as a lot of internal work.
We'd especially like to thank Gregory for his detailed review and Russ
White for some very useful comments.

The document goes through the issues we've been able to identify that
effect the operational considerations and management considerations of
KARP solutions.  We've attempted to reconcile our document with Tim and
Russ's document and believe that together all three of these documents
do a good job of defining the objects we're managing and explaining how
they fit together.

We expect there will need to be another round of changes to all three
documents once the WG reaches consensus on some issues.  However we
believe that things are fleshed out enough that the WG should consider
the question of whether this is the right direction. Dacheng and I
believe it is so we'd like to see all three documents adopted.

We'd appreciate reviews and comments.  Also, anything we can do to get
input from operators would be very valuable.