Subject: [karp] I-D Action:draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 20:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Database of Long-Lived Symmetric Cryptographic Keys
	Author(s)       : R. Housley, T. Polk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-11-13

This document specifies the information contained in a database of
long-lived cryptographic keys used by many different security
protocols.  The database design supports both manual and automated
key management.  In many instances, the security protocols do not
directly use the long-lived key, but rather a key derivation function
is used to derive a short-lived key from a long-lived key.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.