Subject: [karp] draft-ietf-karp-threats-reqs updated

From: "Bhatia, Manav (Manav)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 22:17:57 +0530

Hi,

draft-ietf-karp-threats-reqs has been updated and can be found here:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-karp-threats-reqs-02.txt

Joel and Brian - This is ready to be handed off to the ADs.

Design Guide too has been updated and is ready for the ADs:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-design-guide-02

There is a nit on LDP pointed out by Mahesh in the design-guide that we are planning to fix when we update the design guide based on the comments from the ADs/IESG.

Cheers, Manav

--
Manav Bhatia,
Service Router Product Group (SRPG)
Alcatel-Lucent, India

---

From: Glen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 03:31:17 +0530

Manav,

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-design-guide-02

The design-guide refers to draft-ietf-saag-crypto-key-table. I dont
think its alive anymore and you need to change the references to point
to the ietf-karp document.

Further, since KARP chairs have decided to stop working on the
framework document, do you still want to continue referring to
ietf-karp-framework?

Glen