Subject: [karp] [Errata Verified] RFC7210 (4016)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 16:01:01 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been verified for RFC7210,
"Database of Long-Lived Symmetric Cryptographic Keys". 

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=7210&eid=4016

--------------------------------------
Status: Verified
Type: Technical

Reported by: Denis Ovsienko <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2014-06-18
Verified by: Adrian Farrel (IESG)

Section: 2

Original Text
-------------
      SendLifetimeStart
         The SendLifetimeStart field specifies the earliest date and
         time in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) at which this key
         should be considered for use when sending traffic.  The format
         is YYYYMMDDHHSSZ, where four digits specify the year, two
         digits specify the month, two digits specify the day, two
         digits specify the hour, two digits specify the minute, and two
         digits specify the second.  The "Z" is included as a clear
         indication that the time is in UTC.

      SendLifeTimeEnd
         The SendLifeTimeEnd field specifies the latest date and time at
         which this key should be considered for use when sending
         traffic.  The format is the same as the SendLifetimeStart
         field.

      AcceptLifeTimeStart
         The AcceptLifeTimeStart field specifies the earliest date and
         time in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) at which this key
         should be considered for use when processing received traffic.
         The format is YYYYMMDDHHSSZ, where four digits specify the
         year, two digits specify the month, two digits specify the day,
         two digits specify the hour, two digits specify the minute, and
         two digits specify the second.  The "Z" is included as a clear
         indication that the time is in UTC.

Corrected Text
--------------
      SendLifetimeStart
         The SendLifetimeStart field specifies the earliest date and
         time in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) at which this key
         should be considered for use when sending traffic.  The format
         is YYYYmmddHHMMSSZ, where four digits specify the year, two
         digits specify the month, two digits specify the day, two
         digits specify the hour, two digits specify the minute, and two
         digits specify the second.  The "Z" is included as a clear
         indication that the time is in UTC.

      SendLifeTimeEnd
         The SendLifeTimeEnd field specifies the latest date and time at
         which this key should be considered for use when sending
         traffic.  The format is the same as the SendLifetimeStart
         field.

      AcceptLifeTimeStart
         The AcceptLifeTimeStart field specifies the earliest date and
         time in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) at which this key
         should be considered for use when processing received traffic.
         The format is YYYYmmddHHMMSSZ, where four digits specify the
         year, two digits specify the month, two digits specify the day,
         two digits specify the hour, two digits specify the minute, and
         two digits specify the second.  The "Z" is included as a clear
         indication that the time is in UTC.

Notes
-----
The date and time format in the original document omits minute even though the descriptive text indicates it should be included.

--------------------------------------
RFC7210 (draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-10)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Database of Long-Lived Symmetric Cryptographic Keys
Publication Date    : April 2014
Author(s)           : R. Housley, T. Polk, S. Hartman, D. Zhang
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG