Subject: [KEYPROV] DeviceBinding ?

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:34:00 +0200

I have a question regarding the following element:

"
<DeviceBinding>

This element carries the identifier that can be used to bind keys to the
device or class of device. When loading keys into a device, this
identifier can be checked against information obtained from the device
to ensure that the correct device or class of device is being used.
" 

I am not sure about the purpose of the element and what is actually in
there that makes it different from the already provided PSKC
functionality. 

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov