Subject: [KEYPROV] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC6063 (2999)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:39:26 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6063,
"Dynamic Symmetric Key Provisioning Protocol (DSKPP)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6063&eid=2999

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Gareth Richards <[email-masked]>

Section: 4.2.4

Original Text
-------------
           DSKPP Client                         DSKPP Server
           ------------                         ------------
           E(K,R_C), AD          --->

Corrected Text
--------------
           DSKPP Client                         DSKPP Server
           ------------                         ------------
           E(K,R_C), [AD]          --->

Notes
-----
The AD is carried in the <KeyProvClientHello> if sent as a result of a trigger and so is optional in the <ekyProvClientNonce>.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6063 (draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp-14)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Dynamic Symmetric Key Provisioning Protocol (DSKPP)
Publication Date    : December 2010
Author(s)           : A. Doherty, M. Pei, S. Machani, M. Nystrom
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Provisioning of Symmetric Keys
Area                : Security
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG