Subject: orgy

From: Adalbert Patel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 07:43:17 +0200

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

And several multinational corporations have moved or are moving their
Latin American headquarters to Panama City, including Caterpillar,
Sanofi-Aventis and Samsung. One of those changes being getting rid of
the micromanagement of laying pipes, dealing with electric lines, and
individual building budgets.

Texas Frightmare WeekendEek!

About Euler Hermes Euler Hermes is the worldwide leader in credit
insurance and one of the leaders in bonding and guarantees.

"Marchionne said he was working to make Fiat a nimble automaker after
spending years restructuring it.

A weaker dollar makes gold cheaper for holders of other currencies and
lifts bullion demand.
Chrysler needs a partner to help develop small cars because of the cost
of designing, making and marketing a vehicle in a segment where prices
and margins are small, analysts said. Euler Hermes Launches Credit
Insurance Policy for Receivables Finance Market .

"Panama is the Miami of the future," he says.

Is it a bubble in the making, or the rise of a new Miami? "The board
confirms that it has received expressions of interest in relation to the
company from a number of third parties.
On display will be costumes, props, and video interviews with
filmmakers, scientists, and engineers. "His considerable experience will
enhance the thematic-based investment process which we employ in the
Small Cap Growth Strategy.

oil and gas pipelines. The vehicles will on average be a fifth cheaper
than comparably equipped brand-name competitors.
A weaker dollar makes gold cheaper for holders of other currencies and
lifts bullion demand. The addition of a new lane and a new set of locks
will allow post-Panamax container ships, the world's largest, to pass
through the canal.
, A part of The New York Times Company.
"The progress which Barclays and ABN AMRO have made with these filings
continues to demonstrate the straightforward nature of the Barclays
offer. No one is blind to that. He represents an impressive array of
clients from Lake County and Central Florida.
Varley added Barclays was on track to issue its formal offer document
this month.
Steven Lilly Joins Cortina Asset Management  .
Electronic Arts hasn't officially announced a release date for "Spore.
if we get what we expect from the ECB tomorrow, in the sense of a
hawkish statement, thereby supporting the euro," said Niels Christensen,
FX strategist at Nordea in Copenhagen.

Check out the e-cards at www. The metal is also often seen as a hedge
against oil-led inflation.

high-risk mortgage market that could hurt the wider economy, also
weakened against the high-yielding Australian and New Zealand dollars.
There is not a lot on screen action; it's similar to text sports
management games that have become popular. Price will continue to be a
key selling point for Chinese automakers. Consumers are encouraged to
send the fun and free e-cards to family and friends urging them to
protect themselves financially through life insurance.
if we get what we expect from the ECB tomorrow, in the sense of a
hawkish statement, thereby supporting the euro," said Niels Christensen,
FX strategist at Nordea in Copenhagen.

The company also develops housing in the Chinese city of Chengdu and in
the casino enclave of Macau, while its Hilton Beijing hotel is its
highest profile building in mainland China.

Scrutiny of the safety of Chinese exports has intensified with the
recent discovery of contaminated food, dangerous chemicals in pet food
and medicines and lead paint on toys. currency was also stuck at near
record lows against the euro.

Congress is expected to sign a free-trade agreement with Panama sometime
this year, which should boost exports even further. Other criteria
provided in building the report includes date and cheque amount. will be
serving up free root beer floats.

The Energy Information Administration's latest snapshot of supplies will
be delayed to Thursday because of Wednesday's holiday. Dallas DioramaIf
you don't feel like leaving the house, or if you're stuck at work and
can't go anywhere, you can still get your daily fix of Dallas from
Dallas Diorama, a photography blog.
Texas Frightmare Weekend is here at the Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West.
How long can the fever last?

PLS also stands out from the competition thanks to its strong branding.
It's more about the doctors and people, and less about the management.

fuel inventories and expectations of strong gasoline demand.
"Circus Empire" ReviewWe can manage everything else, why not a circus?

Check currencies Central bank decisions on interest rates are due 
Thursday from Britain and the euro zone.

Like the Mini or the Volkswagen Beetle, the Cinquecento is an icon.
"When you see prices going up, driven by speculative investors, that
points to a bubble. "With the maturity of the profit cycle, the concept
of cost synergies appeals to management, because companies are not
willing to let their profit growth slow down. , is a wave of retirees
from North America, like the Buckleys, looking for a place in the sun.
There are three types of user accounts: Administrator, General User and
Viewer.
"I do not think there will be sufficient buyers to absorb capacity, if
in fact capacity is delivered," McBride says. China, the world's
second-largest auto market, last year became a net vehicle exporter for
the first time, but sales were mostly to South Asia, Africa and the
Middle East. Electronic Arts hasn't officially announced a release date
for "Spore.