Subject: And equaling Bjorn as well.

From: Witt P. Ronald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 15:53:35 +0200

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

In the meantime, she needs to eat  and pay for her tuition, just like a
lot of the buskers that can be seen on our streets. "All day at school I
was really excited and everyone wanted to come too.
Well, there's a headline to put you off from going to them.
" However, a spokeswoman for the Outsider festival said: "We have known
for a few days it's going to be cold and anyone who is used to camping
in Scotland will be ready. Oh this year i'm off to Sunny Spain Y Viva
EspanaI'm taking the Costa Brava 'plane Y Viva EspanaIf you'd like to
chat a matador, in some cool cabanaAnd meet senoritas by the score,
Espana por favor! "It gives me a very odd feeling that people should
sing 'La, la, la'," said Alejandro Blanco, president of Spain's Olympic
committee. Watch "The Great Global Warming Swindle" to learn the REAL
truth! "              But still not enough to beat Federer on grass.
People really want to play and get involved these days. "  Lennox also
backed the idea of a referendum on Scottish independence.

Opera has often suffered in Britain from the perception it is an artform
for a wealthy elite - and that its audience is growing older and older.
our ancestors lived in the forests in the rain. Puccini is populist, but
"Madama Butterfly" is hardly "tawdry trash". I told them I loved it all
and they are all going to try and come now. The superstar Eurythmics
singer confessed to a lifelong love of the late Auchtermuchty accordion
maestro on her MySpace page.

Toss in the hyperbole.

It doesn't even have a decent cricket pitch. " How can one convey the
whale or the rolling ocean without being so abstract as to make staging
pointless or being so corny as to make it laughable? why don't they
adapt themselves too and start prancing around with daisies in their
hair, dressed in Edwardian costume on beds of rose petals to appeal to
an older audience? Audiences that are sweet smelling, drug-free and
polite to one another!

Mr Cannon added: "It's been extremely busy and our staff are working
very hard to cope with the demand.

They just have to find something else to use as the leverage to supply
diphragm support. The company is well named, there can't be that many
with such unique 'arrangements'. you made me a very happy bunny back
then! did I say that out loud?
We have to open doors and we want people to come and hear these
wonderful stories.

Just because you weren't born before the song was written, you think an
analogy using BS, and BS, isn't "BS". Just because you weren't born
before the song was written, you think an analogy using BS, and BS,
isn't "BS". She said: "Anyone intending to camp will be checking the
weather forecasts and will come prepared.

by the Israeli Symphony Orcgestra. So many things were going through my 
     mind. Don't waste your time writing to Perth and Kinross Council -
these people find the real world a starnge and challenging place.
"The One o'Clock Gun Song is currently as scarce as a hobby horse's
shack.
Scottish Opera is earning some enthusiastic reviews two years after a
debt crisis - the latest of several - saw it lay off its full-time
chorus along with other staff.

And they believe The One o'Clock Gun Song can become an "anthem" for the
Capital. The event - unfortunately held despite very poor weather
attracted much interest and was attended by various dignateries
including the Bangladesh Ambassador and the Rt Hon Alistair Darling.
Well, there's a headline to put you off from going to them. Suspect not
many did that, it's a festival. We vicariously become engrossed with the
prurient details of other people's lives as we compare and contrast them
to our own. "  Mrs Baxter, who lives in the Northfield area, said she
first wrote the song to entertain an elderly group called the
Murrayfield Thursday Club. As for Butterfly: I'm not sure it's a great
one for the kids, though I guess there is enough of lying men, naive and
idealistic women and betrayal to go around on TV. Toss in the hyperbole.
One has to work at things sometimes to gain real benefit.
The Healthy T area will offer an array of healthy snacks, including
fresh organic foods, salad, pasta, fruit and fruit smoothies and baked
potatoes. "  Lennox also backed the idea of a referendum on Scottish
independence.