Subject: Update Now To Avoid Suspension!

From: "Webmail Administrative Center" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 01:52:38 -0500

Dear Web Mail Account User,

 This is to bring to your notice that we are currently upgrading our database system 
and as such terminating all unused accounts to reduce congestion on the network for 
Accounts Owners safety, We are having congestions due to the anonymous registration of 
accounts; so we are shutting down some accounts that are no more active and your 
account might be deleted or suspended within 72 hours for security reasons if you do 
not confirm for updating.

 To prevent your account from being deleted from our database, you will have to update 
it by providing the information requested below:

***************************************************
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY NOW!
Email: ......................
Password: ..................
Confirm Password: &#8230;&#8230;&#8230;..
Date of Birth: ..............
Alternate Email and Password: ...........
***********************************************************
Note: Your failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated from our 
database.
Warning!!! An account owner that refuses to update their account may lose
such an account permanently.
Message Code: NXDT-4AJ-ACC
Thank you,
Mail Support Team.