Subject: Re: In need of assistance

From: Juel Syno <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 13:01:37 -0700 (PDT)

I
 am sorry for the embarrassment this mail might cause you, as we have 
not met before. I am Mr.Juel Syno, a Bank Accountant. I am writing to 
solicit your assistance in the transfer of $27.Million United States dollars.
 This fund is the excess of what my branch made as profit during the 
2008 financial year. I have already submitted annual report for that 
year to my head office as I have watched with
 keen interest as the bank will never know of this excess fund, I placed
 this amount of $27.Million United States dollars to an Escrow Coded 
account without a beneficiary (anonymous) to avoid trace.I do need to 
stress that there are practically no risk involved in  this 
transaction.It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer or if you can come 
over here is best way.
 
As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money due to civil service code which form its civil servants from owing or operating foreign currency account
 coupled with the fact that the fund is huge thus I am impelled to 
request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account
 on my behalf I intend to part 50% of this fund to you while 50% shall 
be for me. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of 
this fund so that the fund can be legally processed to your name and be 
transferred to your account without any problem. If you accept this 
offer, I will appreciate your timely response to enable us proceed.
 
With Regards,
Mr.Juel Syno