Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-domain-based-names-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kitten (GSS-API Next Generation) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: GSS-API Domain-Based Service Names and Name Type
	Author(s)	: N. Williams
	Filename	: draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-domain-based-names-03.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-9-13
	
This document describes domainname-based service principal names and
the corresponding name type for the Generic Security Service
Application Programming Interface (GSS-API).

Domain-based service names are similar to host-based service names,
but using a domain name (not necessarily an Internet domain name) in
addition to a hostname.  The primary purpose of domain-based names is
to provide a measure of protection to applications that utilize
insecure service discovery protocols.  This is achilocal documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten