Subject: New update of draft-lha-kitten-deleg-policy, version 01

From: Love Hörnquist Åstrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:13:18 +0200

Hello,

I've updated the draft with new status that I've got from all people  
and the document is in much better shape.

The only thing left is how the behavior should be if when dealing with  
cross realm.

The current proposal that I've talked to the Tom, Ken and Larry is  
that we use the ok-as-delegate flag on the cross realm ticket to  
signal that the "source" realm accept the "target" realm (and all  
subsequent realms jumps) to determine is delegation is ok.

Current behavior is for released MIT and heimdal is that the flag is  
ignored. For Microsoft clients is that they honor the flag for windows  
domains, and to extern realm is realms they allow delegation is a flag  
is set on the realm configuration on the client.

I'm sure that this can be done better, but lets agree on a simple  
solution first and go forward with a more complicated one later when  
we got more experience of the need out in the world.

Love

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten