Subject: WGLC on draft-ietf-kitten-extended-mech-inquiry-04

From: "Shawn M. Emery" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 23:33:20 -0700

This message officially starts the Kitten Working Group Last Call for 
the following document:

Extended Generic Security Service Mechanism Inquiry APIs
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-extended-mech-inquiry-04

The Working Group Last Call for this document starts today on Sunday, 
November 16th and will end on Sunday, December 7th.

Please send any comments to the Kitten mailing list or directly to 
chairs. Reviews that found no issues are also welcomed, so if you review 
the document and find it acceptable, please let the mailing 
list/authors+chairs know as well.

Thank you,

Alexey and Shawn, Kitten WG chairs
_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Love Hörnquist Åstrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 01:27:15 -0800

Memory management is undefined and can be implemented differntly.

Love