Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-kitten-extended-mech-inquiry-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kitten (GSS-API Next Generation) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extended Generic Security Service Mechanism Inquiry APIs
	Author(s)       : N. Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-extended-mech-inquiry-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-03-25

This document introduces new application programming interfaces
(APIs) to the Generic Security Services API (GSS-API) for extended
mechanism attribute inquiry.  These interfaces are primarily intended
to reduce instances of hardcoding of mechanism identifiers in GSS
applications.

These interfaces include: mechanism attributes and attribute sets, a
function for inquiring the attributes of a mechanism, a function for
indicating mechanisms that posses given attributes, and a function
for displaying mechanism attributes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-extended-mech-inquiry-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.