Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wierenga-ietf-sasl-saml-01

From: Klaas Wierenga <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:45:54 +0200

Hi,

This version has GS2 stuff (thanks to Simon Josefsson!) and has the 
client specify the IdP to use for authentication.

Comments are welcome!

Klaas

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wierenga-ietf-sasl-saml-01
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 05:37:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-wierenga-ietf-sasl-saml-01.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Klaas Wierenga and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-wierenga-ietf-sasl-saml
Revision:	 01
Title:		 A SASL Mechanism for SAML
Creation_date:	 2010-07-12
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 22

Abstract:
Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) has found its usage on the
Internet for Web Single Sign-On.  Simple Authentication and Security
Layer (SASL) and the Generic Security Service Application Program
Interface (GSS-API) are application frameworks to generalize
authentication.  This memo specifies a SASL mechanism and GSS-API
mechanism for SAML 2.0 that allows the integration of existing SAML
Identity Providers with applications using SASL and GSS-API.

The IETF Secretariat.