Subject: Fwd: I-D Action:draft-mills-kitten-sasl-oauth-00.txt

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:27:27 +0200

Hi folks, 

I mentioned in an earlier mail that we missed the submission deadline. Now, since the gate opened again I submitted our writeup for the SASL OAuth mechanism.

Ciao
Hannes

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
Von: [email-masked]
An: [email-masked]
Betreff: I-D Action:draft-mills-kitten-sasl-oauth-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A SASL Mechanism for OAuth
	Author(s)       : W. Mills, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mills-kitten-sasl-oauth-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-07-26

Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) is a framework for
providing authentication and data security services in connection-
oriented protocols via replaceable mechanisms.  OAuth is a protocol
for delegated authentication and thereby provides a method for
clients to access a protected resource on behalf of a resource owner.

This document defines the use of OAuth over SASL.  Thereby, it
enables OAuth usage for non-HTTP-based application protocols.  A
future version of this document will describe the integration into
the Generic Security Services Application Program Interface (GSS-
APIO).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mills-kitten-sasl-oauth-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt