Subject: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 11:44:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Kerberos Authorization Data Container Authenticated by Multiple MACs
        Authors         : Simo Sorce
                          Tom Yu
                          Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-06-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Kerberos Authorization Data container that
   supersedes AD-KDC-ISSUED.  It allows for multiple Message
   Authentication Codes (MACs) or signatures to authenticate the
   contained Authorization Data elements.  The multiple MACs are needed
   to mitigate shortcomings in the existing AD-KDC-ISSUED container.
   This document updates RFC 4120.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-cammac/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/