Subject: Re: [kitten] WGLC on draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-08

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 19:24:08 -0500

On 1/25/2016 9:32 PM, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who reviewed the document for this WGLC.  There were no
> major issues raised, so the document will be able to be sent to the IESG
> once a new version is produced that fixes the minor issues that were
> raised.
> 
> -Ben

Ben,

Where do we stand on this document?

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2/
reports the state as being:

  In WG Last Call
  Revised I-D Needed - Issue raised by WGLC

but the revised I-D -09 was published on 26 January 2016.  Greg
confirmed that same day that all of the issues he raised had been addressed.

Heimdal has full implementation ready to be shipped as soon as the IANA
registry assignments are made.

Thank you.

Jeffrey Altman

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 20:29:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jeffrey,

>   Revised I-D Needed - Issue raised by WGLC

The "Revised I-D Needed" flag is no longer needed, sorry about that.

As mentioned during the IETF 95 session last week, this document is
waiting for the shepherd writeup.

-Ben

---

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 19:35:32 -0500

> waiting for the shepherd writeup.

Thanks Ben.