Subject: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 12:56:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : Public Key Cryptography for Initial Authentication in Kerberos (PKINIT) Freshness Extension
        Authors         : Michiko Short
                          Seth Moore
                          Paul Miller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-04-08

Abstract:
   This document describes how to further extend the Public Key
   Cryptography for Initial Authentication in Kerberos (PKINIT)
   extension [RFC4556] to exchange an opaque data blob that a KDC can
   validate to ensure that the client is currently in possession of the
   private key during a PKINIT AS exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Michiko Short <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 17:15:51 +0000

Changed MUST to SHOULD in this version

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, April 8, 2016 12:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-06.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.