Subject: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 07:48:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : Authentication Indicator in Kerberos Tickets
        Authors         : Anupam Jain
                          Nathan Kinder
                          Nathaniel McCallum
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-05-16

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension in the Kerberos protocol
   [RFC4120].  It defines a new Authorization Data Type AD-
   AUTHENTICATION-INDICATOR.  The purpose of introducing this data type
   is to include an indicator of the strength of a client's
   authentication in the service tickets so that the application
   services can use it as an input into policy decisions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/