Subject: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 16:05:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Best practices for password hashing and storage
        Author          : Sam Whited
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-04-01

Abstract:
   This document outlines best practices for handling user passwords and
   other authenticator secrets in client-server systems making use of
   SASL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/