Subject: [L1vpn] Re: CCAMP Agenda Planning

From: Tomonori TAKEDA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:42:47 +0900

Hi,

In the last IETF meeting and following mailing list discussion, there is 
considerable level of interest in L1VPNs. Would it be possible to have some 
time to discuss L1VPNs in the CCAMP meeting, if time allows ?

Related documents :
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takeda-l1vpn-framework-00.txt 
(revision planned)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takeda-l1vpn-applicability-00.txt

Also :
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ouldbrahim-ppvpn-gvpn-bgpgmpls-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-overlay-04.txt

At 22:55 04/07/06 +0100, Adrian Farrel wrote:
>Hi,
>
>We received several comments after the Seoul IETF about the format and 
>quality of the
>CCAMP meeting. The essence was that there were too many drafts and not 
>enough time for
>discussion.
>
>In order to ensure that we meet the needs of the working group and, in 
>particular, advance
>our charter items and milestones, we will be focussing the San Diego 
>meeting by topic
>rather than by I-D. This may mean we miss out on a lot of drafts that may 
>be of interest
>to the WG, but since these drafts have not received a high level of 
>debate on the mailing
>list over the last two months there is no reason to assume that this is 
>an urgent problem.
>This approach will, however, buy us valuable discussion time for some 
>important work.
>
>As an early outline, the agenda will be something like the following 
>(with some scope for
>fine tuning as we go along). Please bring drafts that you feel are 
>pertinent to the
>attention of Kireeti and me (whether or not you are an author). Note, 
>however, that drafts
>need to be published in good time and should receive discussion on the 
>mailing list.
>
>Normal admin and WG status  [15 minutes]
>ASON [20 minutes]
>Protection and recovery [20 minutes]
>Hello extensions [20 minutes]
>Inter-area/AS TE [75 minutes]
>
>Thanks,
>Adrian

-----
Tomonori TAKEDA
NTT Network Service Systems Lab.
Phone: +81-422-59-7434

_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn