Subject: [L1vpn] Next working group draft?

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:55:54 +0100

Hi,

Now that the framework is out a working group I-D, we need to consider the
Applicability I-D.

draft-takeda-l1vpn-applicability-03.txt is fairly mature and has been
updated to reflect the work split and descriptions in the charter and in
the framework document.

I have heard it suggested that the draft could be split to cover the Basic
Mode and the Enhanced Modes in separate documents, but in my view this is
not necessary.

The purpose of this document is to analyze the existing protocol solutions
against the requirements for the different Models and to point out where
extra protocol development is needed. As the protocol work is done we
expect this document to be updated with references to the new work. Thus,
over time, this document would become a pure Applicability I-D.

I would like to propose that we take this draft on as a working group
draft.

Opinions please.

Thanks,
Adrian

_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn

---

From: dimitri papadimitriou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 20:16:02 +0200

ok (but i am a contributor)

Adrian Farrel wrote:

> .

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:29:47 +0900

Hi,

Yes, I support.

Ichiro Inoue