Subject: [L1vpn] Liaison response to ITU-T SG13 on L1VPNs

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:40:32 +0100

To: ITU-T SG13
From: IETF L1VPN Working Group
Subject: Response to your liaison to the CCAMP working group on L1VPNs
Status: Response

Thank you for your liaison to the IETF CCAMP WG in response to their
liaison on L1VPNs.

This liaison is to inform you that a new working group has been formed
within the IETF's Routing Area to focus on developing protocol solutions
for Layer One VPNs. The charter of this working group can be seen at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/l1vpn-charter.html. We encourage
interested parties to join the working group's mailing list by following
the links on the charter web page.

The L1VPN working group's work is informed by Y.1312 and Y.1313, and we
thank the ITU-T for making these documents available to IETF participants.
As we advance our work and publish Internet-Drafts we will keep SG13
informed of our progress through the liasion process.

We would also like to thank Marco Carugi for communicating the current
status of L1VPN work within SG13 at our recent meeting at the 63rd IETF in
Paris.

Looking forward to continued cooperation between our organizations.

Best regards,
Adrian Farrel, Tomonori Takeda, Hamid Ould-Brahim
L1VPN Working Group Co-chairs

_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn