Subject: [L1vpn] Proposed liaison to ITU-T SG13

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 18:00:39 -0000

Hi,

Now that the L1VPN framework is republished and stable, we should consider
a liaison to SG13. They have a full plenary meeting in Geneva this month
so a short liaison would be a good move to ensure that we have closed the
loop before we complete the draft and go to working group last call.

I suggest the following. Your opinions would be welcomed.

Cheers,
Adrian

=========

From: IETF L1VPN Working Group
To: ITU-T SG13
Subject: Framework and Requirements for Layer 1 Virtual Private Networks
For: Information

As you are aware, the IETF's Layer One VPN (L1VPN) working group has been
developing documentation to set out a framework and the requirements for
L1VPNs. This work draws on Y.1312 and Y.1313, and has had significant
input from authors and reviewers who are participants in SG13.

The L1VPN working group now believes that it has completed the framework
and requirements, and proposes to take the document to working group last
call soon.

The relevant document can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-framework-01.txt and,
as always, we would be glad of any comments on the working group mailing
list. Details of how to subscribe to the mailing list can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/l1vpn-charter.html

Regards,
Tomonori Takeda
Hamid Ould-Brahim
Adrian Farrel

_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 19:23:12 -0500 (EST)

> a liaison to SG13.

a good thing to do

> I suggest the following. Your opinions would be welcomed.

looks good to me

Scott