Subject: [L1vpn] draft-fedyk-bgp-te-attribute-01.txt

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 04:26:55 +0100

Hi guys,

Would it be possible for this I-D to not redefine values for Switching 
Capability?

You can point at section 1.4 of RFC 4203 (from where you cut and pasted this 
text ;-) or at section 3.1.1 of RFC 3471, or (my preference) at the IANA 
registry for this codepoint 
http://www.iana.org/assignments/gmpls-sig-parameters

Thanks,
Adrian 

_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn

---

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:27:02 -0700

Adrian,

> http://www.iana.org/assignments/gmpls-sig-parameters

Done (pointer to 3.1.1 of rfc3471).

Yakov.