Subject: Re: [L1vpn] BGP TE attr last call by softwires WG

From: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 09:57:15 +0100

L1VPN,

Note that this I-D provides the ability to carry TE information about the CE-PE 
link during L1VPN autodiscovery.

The document says:
   In certain cases (e.g., L1VPN [L1VPN]) it may be useful to augment
   reachability information carried in BGP with the Traffic Engineering
   information.

In fact, this is the only example usage suggested for this work in the text, so it 
would be sensible if the working group could spend some time reading the document 
and checking for consistency with RFC 5195 and RFC 5252.

Thanks,
Adrian
----- Original Message ----- 
From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
To: David Ward <[email-masked]>,
        Alain Durand <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Sent: Tue Aug 12 23:48
Subject: Fwd: Re: [L1vpn] BGP TE attr last call by softwires WG

The softwire WG has LC'ed

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-bgp-te- 
attribute-01.txt

We will keep open an additional two-week period for wider review  
before moving forward in the publication process. Please have any  
comments to the authors and softwires WG by Aug 26, 2008.

-DWard, Alain Durand

bcc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],  
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn

_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn