Subject: [L2CP] Guidelines for use of the IETF mailer

From: "Wojciech Dec \(wdec\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 12:10:39 +0200

Hi All,

In order to resolve an item that has been seemingly causing some
confusion we would like to set the following guidelines regarding the
use of the IETF L2CP/ANCP mailer and any other private discussion list:

- All protocol, protocol field type and value, IETF draft discussions,
proposals, and general protocol use discussions, as well as posts
relating to open to the public interoperability testing, results and
protocol issues are appropriate and encouraged to go on to the IETF
mailing list.
- All discussions regarding customer specific compliance testing and
reports, vendor implementation issues, logistics and planning are
appropriate for going on a private mailing list.

We trust that the above guidelines are clear and simple enough to allow
all participants an easy call regarding the postings.

Regards,
W. Dec

_______________________________________________
L2cp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2cp