Subject: [L2sm] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on charter-ietf-l2sm-00-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 19:37:03 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-l2sm-00-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-l2sm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a few editorial suggestions.

I think "full system configuration that enable service agility" should be
s/enable/enables/.

I think "recognized it would be beneficial" would be better as
"recognized that it would be beneficial".

I think you can drop "attempt to" from "The working group will attempt to
derive a single data model". That should be possible, especially if the
working group has L3SM for guidance.

I think "(that work is expected to be carried out in other
protocol-specific working groups)" would be easier to read as a separate
sentence, not as a parenthetical insertion.

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 18:22:23 +0100

Thank you Spencer, I updated the charter with your suggestions.

Regards, B.
> _______________________________________________
> L2sm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2sm
> .
>