Subject: [L2sm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 08:05:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the L2VPN Service Model WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for L2VPN Service Delivery
        Authors         : Bin Wen
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-04.txt
	Pages           : 162
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   a Layer 2 Provider Provisioned VPN service.

   This model is intended to be instantiated at management system to
   deliver the overall service.  This model is not a configuration model
   to be used directly on network elements, but provides an abstracted
   view of the Layer 2 VPN service configuration components.  It is up
   to a management system to take this as an input and generate specific
   configurations models to configure the different network elements to
   deliver the service.  How configuration of network elements is done
   is out of scope of the document.

   The data model in this document includes support for point-to-point
   Virtual Private Wire Services (VPWS) and multipoint Virtual Private
   LAN services (VPLS) that use Pseudowires signaled using the Label
   Distribution Protocol (LDP) and the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) as
   described in RFC4761 and RFC6624.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Fioccola Giuseppe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:15:39 +0000

Hi All,
This is the new version of the draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model.
The most significant changes v-(04) were agreed during the interim meeting and  include:

   o  Remove EVC and OVC related attributes.

   o  Remove Metro-Network related attributes.

   o  Remove Customer Account Number attributes.

   o  Update L2VPN service Types.

   o  Remove load balancing options since access-priority within
      availability can be used to support load balancing.

   o  Remove service protection attribute since we have site diversity
      attributes.

   o  Move SVC-MTU to service level.

   o  Move CVLAN to Service Mapping to Network Access Level.

   o  Add two new parameters under qos-classification-policy.

   o  Remove Security Container.

   o  Remove IPv4/IPv6 prefix filter from VPN policy.

   o  Add Delivery mode support at service level.

We can discuss them during IETF100 meeting.
Reviews and Comments are always welcome.

Best Regards,

Giuseppe

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: L2sm [mailto:[email-masked]] Per conto di [email-masked]
Inviato: lunedì 30 ottobre 2017 16:05
A: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Oggetto: [L2sm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-04.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
L2sm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2sm

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie. 

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks. 

Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.