From: "Xuxian Jiang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:53:08 +0800

Hi,
  I'm a newcomer for l2tp. But I want to fingure out how the l2tp works!
  In my l2tp test environment:

------------          --------------         ---------
| End_user | ------- |LAC(Cisco3611)| -------|  LNS  |
-----------          ---------------         ---------
                             |                   |
                             |                   |
                             |                   |
                       -------------        ---------------
                      | radiusd(lac)|       | radiusd(lns) |
                      ---------------        --------------
The question is where can i find the dictionary.cisco for radiusd(lac).
Can anyone give me the configuation example for the LAC and the
radiusd(lac)?
Any suggestions and docs are greatly appreciated!
Can the end user be a PC running win98?

jiang