Subject: [L2tpext] L2TPEXT Agenda for the 53rd IETF

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:30:17 +0100

L2TPEXT Meets Tuesday, March 19, 1300-1400 and 1415-1515

Several lead authors/editors were not able to be present at this meeting, so we
have fewer presentations than normal. 

Agenda follows:

1300 Agenda Bashing (5 minutes)

1305 Working Group Drafts Update (10 minutes)

1315 Ron da Silva (10 minutes)
"L2TP Active Discovery Relay for PPPoE"
draft-dasilva-l2tp-relaysvc-02.txt
Presentation of updates in version -02.

1325 W. Mark Townsley (10 minutes)
"Frame-Relay Pseudo-Wire Extensions for L2TP"
draft-ietf-l2tpext-pwe3-fr-00.txt
New draft, presentation and discussion of L2TP constructs defined within. This
draft is related to PWE3 work, and will be presented in this WG as well
(presumably with less emphasis on the L2TP-specific constructs, and more on PWE3
over L2TP in general).

1335 W. Mark Townsley (10 minutes)
Layer Two Tunneling Protocol (Version 3) "L2TPv3"
draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tp-base-02.txt
Brief update of changes in the -02.

1345 Mitsuru Higashiyama (15 minutes)
"Ethernet over BCP over L2TP and Ethernet over L2TP"
draft-higashiyama-eol2tp-01.txt
Discussion of a method for carrying Ethernet over L2TP via PPP/BCP

1415 Tmima Koren (15 minutes)
"L2TP Header Compression (``L2TPHC'')"
draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tphc-04.txt
Presentation of the intended use of this draft, motivated by recent list
discussion about its utility as challenged by the IESG.

Apologies for the tardiness of this posting.

Thanks,

- Mark

_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext