Subject: [L2tpext] Short-lived Design Team for Ethernet over L2TP doc

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 18:08:27 +0200

I have been contacted by several individuals interested in contributing 
to the ethernet over L2TP document. We will begin with the L2TP-specific 
text in draft-so-pwe3-ethernet-01.txt, and align it with the other 
l2tpext pwe3 drafts for Frame Relay and HDLC. This document is only for 
L2TP-specifics. It will focus strictly on the end to end protocol 
mechanisms for the PW itself when operating with L2TP.
It is not a VPLS document, nor an applications document.

I would like to create a small, short-lived, design team list to 
facilitate editorial details. Obviously, this is not a replacement for 
the pwe3 or l2tpext WG lists, it is merely a place for the editors to 
pass around text for version -00 which will be immediately posted to the 
WG lists for general discussion and review.

If you have spoken with me before about this effort, or can provide 
active involvement on this document, please send me email.

Thanks,

- Mark

_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext