Subject: [L2tpext] Last Call for draft-ietf-l2tpext-mcast-02.txt

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:07:51 -0500

This is Last Call for draft-ietf-l2tpext-mcast-02.txt

I will advise the Area Directors no sooner than Dec 2, 2002, to publish 
draft-ietf-l2tpext-mcast-02.txt as an Experimental RFC unless there is 
substantive comment raised on this list.

Thanks,

- Mark

_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext

---

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:29:31 -0500

Gilles has informed me that he has a -03 version that will be published soon. 
Apologies for the false alarm, I will reissue the last call with his new version 
after it is available.

Thanks,

- Mark

---

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:29:31 -0500

Thanks,

- Mark