Subject: [L2tpext] WG status update

From: "da Silva, Ronald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 12:27:03 -0400

All,

First of all, sorry for the silence over the last few weeks.
Unfortunately neither Ignacio nor I were able to give the WG the
attention it needed and thus were negligent in responding to various
requests and activities herein.  Let this summary begin to get us back
on track.  I am listing the various documents that I am aware of, the
current status (as far as I can tell) and the next steps for each of
these items.  Please review and let me know if I am missing anything on
the list or have reported something inaccurately.

draft-ietf-l2tpext-pwe3-hdlc-06.txt - waiting on WG chair summary; just
sent to AD's
draft-ietf-l2tpext-pwe3-fr-06.txt - waiting on WG chair summary; just
sent to AD's
draft-ietf-l2tpext-pwe3-atm-03.txt - waiting on WG chair summary; just
sent to AD's

draft-ietf-l2tpext-failover-05.txt - ID exists; need WG LC; will send
shortly (since I don't think it was ever sent!)
draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2vpn-05.txt - looks like there was a WG LC for v.02
of this but not for v.05; need WG LC; will send shortly
draft-ietf-l2tpext-tunnel-switching-05.txt - WG LC missing again (slack
WG chairs!); will issue shortly

draft-ietf-l2tpext-pwe3-ethernet-03.txt - not a bunch of discussion
since post 5/2/05
draft-ieft-l2tpext-tdm-01.txt - latest draft posted to WG, please
review/comment
draft-kelkar-l2tpext-eap-proxy-authen-ext-00.txt - posted, please
review/continue to comment

Radius and Infomsg extensions - Milestone, but where are these?
PPPoL2TPv3 milestone - Not sure what this was supposed to be...is this
yours Carlos?
L2TPv3 session info - Dead.. ok?
draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tphc-06.txt - expired draft, but still a milestone;
request to list on 7/7/04 for status but no response; what would you
like to do with this milestone??

Cheers!
-ron

_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext