Subject: [L2tpext] Last Call: draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm (Layer Two Tunneling Protocol version 3 - Setup of Time-Division Multiplexing (TDM) Pseudowires) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:00:14 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol 
Extensions WG (l2tpext) to consider the following document:

- 'Layer Two Tunneling Protocol version 3 - Setup of Time-Division 
   Multiplexing (TDM) Pseudowires '
   <draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-06-11. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Note that this last call is being requested because
draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-07.txt includes a normative downref to RFC 5086
(Informational).

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=12745&rfc_flag=0