Subject: [L2tpext] L2TPV3

From: "jmillan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 07:48:12 +0100

I am Juan Millán, member of R&D of Teltronic. We are a looking for routers
with L2TPV3 and we only are finding CISCO routers, are there any other
company that has the L2TPV3 implemented?

We are looking for a cheap, carril DIN L2TPV3 router, that is way we are not
interested in CISCO routers (very expensive anr rack19”, 1/2 U)

Thank you very much in advanced

Kind regards

Juan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------

Juan Millán  ( [email-masked] )

Hardware Design Engineer/ Ingeniero de desarrollo de Hardware 

R&D Dept./ Dpto. I+D 

TELTRONIC, S.A.U.

Polígono Malpica. Calle F - Oeste - Parcela 12.

50057 ZARAGOZA (Spain)

Phone: +34 976 465656 / +34 902 418016    Ext. 344

Fax: +34 976 465722    <http://www.teltronic.es/> http://www.teltronic.es

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------- 

P               Antes de imprimir este e-mail piense en el medioambiente.
Before printing this e-mail please consider your environmental
responsibility. 

***** AVISO LEGAL  *****

Este mensaje es solamente para la persona a la que va dirigido.  Puede
contener informacion confidencial  o  legalmente  protegida.  La transmision
erronea de este mensaje no supone renuncia a su confidencialidad o a
cualquier privilegio. Si usted ha recibido este mensaje por error, le
rogamos que borre de su sistema inmediatamente el mensaje asi como todas sus
copias y que notifique al remitente.  No debe, directa o indirectamente,
usar, revelar, distribuir, imprimir o copiar ninguna de las partes de este
mensaje si no es usted el destinatario. Cualquier opinion expresada en este
mensaje proviene del remitente, excepto cuando el mensaje establezca lo
contrario y el remitente este autorizado para establecer que dichas
opiniones provienen de TELTRONIC. En el caso de que el destinatario de este
mensaje no consienta la utilizacion del correo electronico via Internet,
rogamos lo ponga en nuestro conocimiento de manera inmediata.

*****  DISCLAIMER  *****

This message is intended exclusively for the named person. It may contain
confidential, propietary or legally privileged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If
you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender. Your must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is
authorised to state them to be the views of TELTRONIC. If the addressee of
this message does not consent to the use of internet e-mail, please
communicate it to us immediately.