Subject: Re: [L2tpext] Call for adoption: draft-sun-l2tpext-keyed-v6-tunnel-yang

From: Linhui Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 11:28:09 +0800

Dear all,

The model looks good and is useful to manage the tunnels, I support adopting this as a WG item.

Best regards,

Linhui

From:

Ignacio Goyret <
[email-masked]

Subject:

[L2tpext] Call for
adoption:
draft-sun-l2tpext-keyed-v6-tunnel-yang

Date:

June 9, 2015 at 2:41:12 AM
GMT+8

To:

[email-masked]

Hello working group,

This email starts a two-week poll on adopting

draft-sun-l2tpext-keyed-v6-tunnel-yang [1] as a working group
item.

Please send comments to the list and state if you support adoption
or

not (in the later case, please also state the reasons).

This poll runs until ** June 22nd, 2015 **.

We are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that applies to
this

draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance
with

IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more
details).

* If you are listed as a document author or contributor *,
please

respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware
of

any relevant IPR.

The draft will not be adopted until a response has been
received

from each author and contributor.

If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then
please

explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has
not

yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you,

Ignacio Goyret / Carlos Pignataro

l2tpext chairs

[1]

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-l2tpext-keyed-v6-tunnel-yang/

_______________________________________________

L2tpext mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext

---

From: "Hao Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 14:50:37 +0800

Dear all,

  YANG data model is very important for network management in Keyed-IPv6-Tunnel scenario, I support adopt this document.

Best Reagards,
Hao