Subject: [L2tpext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-v6-tunnel-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 07:09:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Keyed IPv6 Tunnels
        Authors         : Qi Sun
                          Ian Farrer
                          Bing Liu
                          Giles Heron
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-v6-tunnel-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of Keyed IPv6 tunnels.  The data model includes both
   configuration and state data.  Due to the stateless nature of keyed
   IPv6 tunnels, a model for NETCONF notifications is not necessary.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-v6-tunnel-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-v6-tunnel-yang-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-v6-tunnel-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-v6-tunnel-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/