Subject: agendas for the Vienna wg meetings

From: "Rick Wilder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:49:34 -0400

Defeng and all participants,

There will be two meetings in Vienna to address L2 and L3 VPN work. I
expect the agendas for these two meetings to be posted to the ppvpn,
l2vpn, and l3vpn lists by the end of this week. 

I am sorry you have been having difficulties with the mail list. People
at Nortel have been notified and are looking into this. Anyone with
specific error messages or debug information documenting a problem with
the list can forward it to John Pugh [[email-masked]]. He
has offered to try and help.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: lidefeng [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 1:46 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: How about the agenda for the 57th IETF ppvpn wg meeting ?

Hi, all

The 57th IETF meeting is forthcoming,but I don't know the agenda of
PPVPN wg
yet, and I wrote e-mails to the maillist and some important individuals
to
inquire the arrangement,but they are always rejected by the server or
something called Lyris Listmanager, I don't know the reason.

I just registered to the maillist of l3vpn and l2vpn today. and I have a
concern about the operation of vpn relevant wg, I wonder what happened
to
ppvpn wg,and what is the arrangement in the following future.

Who can clarify the question?

TIA & Regards

Sincerely Yours

Defeng Li
Huawei Technologies
+86-10-82882343
[email-masked]