Subject: Updated L2VPN WG Agenda (Paris)

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:15:49 -0600

IETF 63: Layer 2 Virtual Private Network WG (l2vpn) Agenda

Wednesday, August 3, 1030-1230
==============================

Chairs: Vach Kompella <[email-masked]>
         Shane Amante <[email-masked]>

- Administrivia
   10 min

           Agenda Bashing
           Minutes
           Blue Sheets
           WG Document Status

- WG Document Status
   Vach

- Update: IP-Only LAN Service (IPLS)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-ipls-02.txt
   Himanshu Shah
   5 min

- Multi-Segment Pseudowire Setup and Maintenance using LDP
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-balus-mh-pw-control-protocol-02.txt
   Florin Balus
   10 min

- Provisioning Models and Endpoint Identifiers in L2VPN Signaling
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-signaling-04.txt
   Bruce Davie
   10 min

- LDP-based Autodiscovery for L2 Services
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stein-ldp-auto-00.txt
   Yaakov Stein
   10 min

- Requirements for Multicast Support in Virtual Private LAN Services
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kamite-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-reqts-00.txt
   Yuji Kamite
   10 min

- Supporting IP Multicast over VPLS
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-serbest-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-03.txt
   Venu Hemige
   10 min

- Multicast in VPLS
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-01.txt
   Rahul Aggarwal
   10 min

- Propagation of VPLS IP Multicast Group Membership Information
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-ctrl-00.txt
   Rahul Aggarwal
   10 min

- Using RADIUS for PE-Based VPN Discovery
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-radius-pe-discovery-01.txt
   Greg Weber
   5 min

- L2VPN OAM Requirements and Framework
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-03.txt
   Dinesh Mohan
   5 min

- OAM Procedures for VPWS Interworking
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aissaoui-l2vpn-vpws-iw-oam-03.txt
   Mustapha Aissaoui
   10 min

- VPLS Interoperability with CE Bridges
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-vpls-bridge-interop-01.txt
   Ali Sajassi
   10 min

- Meeting Closes