Subject: Draft IETF 69 (Chicago) Agenda

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 10:30:30 -0600

Hi All,

Here is the draft agenda for the L2VPN meeting in Chicago:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/l2vpn.html

Please let me know if I missed anyone's request, or any other  
comments or corrections.

-shane

IETF 69: Layer 2 Virtual Private Network WG (l2vpn) Agenda

WEDNESDAY, July 25, 2007, 0900-1130
===================================

Chairs: Vach Kompella
         Shane Amante

WG Status Web Page: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/l2vpn/

1) Administrivia

2) WG Status and Update

3) UPDATE: VPLS Interoperability with Provider Backbone Bridges
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-vpls-pbb-interop-01
    Ali Sajassi ([email-masked])
    10 mins

4) VPLS Extensions for Provider Backbone Bridging
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-balus-l2vpn-vpls-802.1ah-01
    Florin Balus ([email-masked])
    10 mins

5) Meeting Closes