Subject: MPLS 2010 Conference - Call for Presentation Abstracts

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:36:12 +0100

Hi All,

The MPLS 2010 International Conference, the 13th Annual International
Conference on MPLS and Related Technologies, will be held October 24 -
27, 2010, in Washington, DC. The Technical Program Committee is
soliciting abstracts summarizing a proposed presentation representing
original/unpublished work covering cutting-edge topics.

Presentations covering new technologies and operational experience are
solicited from network equipment vendors, service/transport providers,
government agencies, the research community, and enterprise users.

The deadline for submission of presentation proposals is April 23, 2010.

If you want further information on MPLS 2010 or want to submit a
presentation abstract, please see the following URL:

http://www.isocore.com/mpls2010/call_for_papers/cfp.htm
<http://www.isocore.com/mpls2010/call_for_papers/cfp.htm> 

Many of these topics have been of interest to members of L2VPN WG in the
past, and several people active on this list have been presenters at
past events.

Regards,

Frederic Jounay 

Member, Technical Program Committee - MPLS 2010 Conference