Subject: L2VPN slot requests for IETF77

From: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 20:03:58 +0000

Please let Shane and me know if you would like a time slot for the IETF 77
L2VPN meeting (at 1pm on Friday 26th March).  If you would like to request a
slot then please email us with the requested duration, draft title, and
presenter name.

Thanks!

Giles

---

From: "BALUS Florin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 14:48:17 -0600

Request for a L2VPN slot:

5 min - draft-balus-l2vpn-pbb-ldp-ext-02.txt, Florin Balus

We were supposed to do a WG call on the mailing list, I asked for it but
you guys probably missed it. I will present one more time and I intend
to ask again for WG status. 

Thanks,

Florin

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Giles Heron
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 12:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Shane Amante
Subject: L2VPN slot requests for IETF77

Please let Shane and me know if you would like a time slot for the IETF
77 L2VPN meeting (at 1pm on Friday 26th March).  If you would like to
request a slot then please email us with the requested duration, draft
title, and presenter name.

Thanks!

Giles

---

From: Himanshu Shah <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:06:01 -0800

Request 10 min slot for:

5 min draft-ietf-l2vpn-arp-mediation-13.txt
5 min draft-ietf-l2vpn-ipls-09-txt

Will discuss latest updates to the draft and address any questions that WG may have.

Please issue a final call for these drafts as was discussed earlier.

Regards,
himanshu

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Giles Heron
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 12:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Shane Amante
Subject: L2VPN slot requests for IETF77

Please let Shane and me know if you would like a time slot for the IETF 77 L2VPN meeting (at 1pm on Friday 26th March).  If you would like to request a slot then please email us with the requested duration, draft title, and presenter name.

Thanks!

Giles