Subject: FW: New Version Notification for draft-yong-l2vpn-fat-pw-4-vpls-00

From: Yong Lucy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:16:16 -0500

WG:

The new draft is submitted. Comments are welcome.

Lucy

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 2:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-yong-l2vpn-fat-pw-4-vpls-00

A new version of I-D, draft-yong-l2vpn-fat-pw-4-vpls-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Lucy Yong and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-yong-l2vpn-fat-pw-4-vpls
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Flow-Aware Pseudowire for the Virtual Private LAN Service
Creation_date:	 2010-10-08
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 9

Abstract:
A pseudowire (PW) is used in Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS)
solutions to form any-to-any connections and provide service
demuliplexing among Provider Edge routers (PEs), and is normally
transported over one single network path. Flow-aware PW enable a PW
to take advantage of Equal Cost Multipath (ECMP) and/or Link
Aggregation Groups (LAG) in a packet switched network (PSN). PW
packets with a flow label can be transported over multi-paths. This
method can apply to the PWs in a VPLS service.

This document describes how VPLS solutions utilize a PW with a flow
label, and defines protocol extension for the provisioning of such
PWs.

The IETF Secretariat.