Subject: Agenda requests for IETF 79

From: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:56:10 +0100

Hi L2VPN WG.

Please let the chairs know if you have an agenda request for the L2VPN
session at IETF 79.  For each slot you request please email the chairs
your:
1) Draft title
2) Requested duration
3) Presenter name

Please let us have your requests by Sunday 24 October.

Please note that priority will be given to drafts that are clearly within
the scope of the current L2VPN charter.

Key dates are: 
2010-10-18 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC).
2010-10-25 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT
(24:00 UTC).

The preliminary agenda has been posted:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/79/agenda.html

Our slot is scheduled for 3:20pm on Thursday November 11th.

Shane and Giles

---

From: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:57:53 +0100

The draft agenda has now been uploaded, at:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/l2vpn.txt

Shane & Giles