Subject: L2VPN Chairs

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:47:17 +0100

Shane Amante, who has been chair of L2VPN since it started in 2005,
has unfortunately asked if he can step down from this role due to
pressure of other work.

Nabil Bitar has accepted the challenge of becoming the new
working group chair.

In order to achieve a smooth transition Shane has agreed to
continue as chair until the end of IETF79, so we will temporarily
operate with three chairs.

Thanks to Shane for all his hard work over the last five years
and welcome Nabil.

- Stewart (RTG AD)

---

From: "Henderickx, Wim (Wim)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 18:26:39 +0100

Thanks Shane and welcome Nabil !

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Stewart Bryant
Sent: vrijdag 29 oktober 2010 16:47
To: [email-masked]; Amante, Shane; Giles Heron; Bitar, Nabil N; Adrian Farrel
Subject: L2VPN Chairs

- Stewart (RTG AD)