Subject: fwd: New Version Notification for draft-xu-virtual-subnet-04

From: Xu Xiaohu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:09:53 +0800

Hi all,

An updated version of Virtual Subnet
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-virtual-subnet-04) has been submitted.

One major change is to describe the inter-subnet communication mechanism in
more details, especially in the case where VRRP is deployed in the CE
network. For more details, please see
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-xu-virtual-subnet
-04.txt

Any comments are welcome.

Best wishes,
Xiaohu

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2011年1月24日 12:13
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: New Version Notification for draft-xu-virtual-subnet-04

A new version of I-D, draft-xu-virtual-subnet-04.txt has been successfully
submitted by Xiaohu Xu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-xu-virtual-subnet
Revision:	 04
Title:		 Virtual Subnet: A Scalable Data Center Network Architecture
Creation_date:	 2011-01-24
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 13

Abstract:
This document proposes a new IP-only L2VPN solution which uses 
BGP/MPLS IP VPN technology [RFC4364] with some extensions, together 
with some other proven technologies including ARP proxy 
[RFC925][RFC1027] to provide a more scalable IP-only L2VPN services 
across a MPLS/IP backbone. This solution is intended to be a 
scalable data center network architecture which can be deployed 
today as an alternative to the spanning tree protocol bridge 
technology.

The IETF Secretariat.