Subject: RE: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?

From: "Rafi Ram" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 09:58:47 +0200

Yes, support. 

Rafi
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:32:34 +0100
> From: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Subject: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> Content-Type: text/plain;   charset="US-ASCII"
> 
> This is a request to gauge consensus as to whether:
> 
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt-04
> 
> should be accepted as an L2VPN WG draft.
> 
> Now that we've adopted the new charter E-Tree is in scope, and we have
a
> milestone item to submit a requirements draft for E-Tree to IESG by
March
> 2012.  If you think this draft is a good starting point for those
> requirements then please reply indicating your support for the draft.
If
> not then please reply giving some reasons why you think this draft
shouldn't
> be adopted - which we can then debate.
> 
> Please respond by Thursday 13th of October.
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> Nabil & Giles

---

From: "Sam Cao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:29:31 +0800

I support this.

Yuqun (Sam) Cao
E-mail: [email-masked] 

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表
[email-masked]
发送时间: 2011年9月30日 9:02
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: L2vpn Digest, Vol 88, Issue 10

If you have received this digest without all the individual message
attachments you will need to update your digest options in your list
subscription.  To do so, go to 

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2vpn

Click the 'Unsubscribe or edit options' button, log in, and set "Get
MIME or Plain Text Digests?" to MIME.  You can set this option
globally for all the list digests you receive at this point.

Send L2vpn mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2vpn
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of L2vpn digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt? (Giles Heron)
   2. Re: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt? (Simon Delord)
   3. Re: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt? (Rogers, Josh)
   4. Re:  WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?
      ([email-masked])
   5. RE: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt? (Raymond Key)
   6. Re: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?
      (Mallette, Edwin)
   7. RE: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt? (Mach Chen)

Message: 1

Now that we've adopted the new charter E-Tree is in scope, and we have a
milestone item to submit a requirements draft for E-Tree to IESG by March
2012.  If you think this draft is a good starting point for those
requirements then please reply indicating your support for the draft.  If
not then please reply giving some reasons why you think this draft shouldn't
be adopted - which we can then debate.

Thanks!

Nabil & Giles

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 05:13:31 +0800
From: Simon Delord <[email-masked]>
To: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Subject: Re: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?
Message-ID:
	<[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

support,
Simon

2011/9/30 Giles Heron <[email-masked]>

> Now that we've adopted the new charter E-Tree is in scope, and we have a
> milestone item to submit a requirements draft for E-Tree to IESG by March
> requirements then please reply indicating your support for the draft.  If
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/l2vpn/attachments/20110930/166fbe13/at
tachment.htm>

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 17:17:34 -0400
From: "Rogers, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

I support it.

Josh

From:  Simon Delord <[email-masked]>
Date:  Thu, 29 Sep 2011 17:13:31 -0400
To:  Giles Heron <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Re: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?

support,Simon

2011/9/30 Giles Heron <[email-masked]>

Now that we've adopted the new charter E-Tree is in scope, and we have a
milestone item to submit a requirements draft for E-Tree to IESG by March
2012.  If you think this draft is a good starting point for those
requirements then please reply indicating your support for the draft.  If
not then please reply giving some reasons why you think this draft
shouldn't
be adopted - which we can then debate.

Thanks!

Nabil & Giles

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
E-mail and any printout.

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 21:59:54 +0000
From: [email-masked]
To: "Rogers, Josh" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Subject: Re:  WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?
Message-ID: <W3355022565236091317333594@webmail9>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Support.

Obrigado..:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Rogers, Josh [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 05:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?

I support it. Josh From: Simon Delord Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 17:13:31 -0400
To: Giles Heron , "[email-masked]" Subject: Re: WG adoption of
draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt? support,Simon 2011/9/30 Giles Heron This is
a request to gauge consensus as to whether:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt-04 should be
accepted as an L2VPN WG draft. Now that we've adopted the new charter E-Tree
is in scope, and we have a milestone item to submit a requirements draft for
E-Tree to IESG by March 2012. If you think this draft is a good starting
point for those requirements then please reply indicating your support for
the draft. If not then please reply giving some reasons why you think this
draft shouldn't be adopted - which we can then debate. Please respond by
Thursday 13th of October. Thanks! Nabil & Giles This E-mail and any of its
attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is
privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belongi
 ng to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and
attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any
printout. 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/l2vpn/attachments/20110929/10ce0bc5/at
tachment.htm>

------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:51:22 +1030
From: Raymond Key <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

I support.
Raymond

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> 
> Now that we've adopted the new charter E-Tree is in scope, and we have a
> milestone item to submit a requirements draft for E-Tree to IESG by March
> requirements then please reply indicating your support for the draft. If
shouldn't
 		 	   		  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/l2vpn/attachments/20110930/e2868ca9/at
tachment.htm>

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:36:35 -0400
From: "Mallette, Edwin" <[email-masked]>
To: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
	<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

/Support

Ed

On 9/29/11 3:32 PM, "Giles Heron" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Now that we've adopted the new charter E-Tree is in scope, and we have a
>milestone item to submit a requirements draft for E-Tree to IESG by March
>requirements then please reply indicating your support for the draft.  If

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, purge it and do not disseminate or copy it.

------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 00:54:15 +0000
From: Mach Chen <[email-masked]>
To: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
	<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?
Message-ID:
	
<[email-masked]>
	
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Support!

Best regards,
Mach

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Giles Heron
> Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 3:33 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Now that we've adopted the new charter E-Tree is in scope, and we have a
> milestone item to submit a requirements draft for E-Tree to IESG by March
> requirements then please reply indicating your support for the draft.  If
shouldn't
> Please respond by Thursday 13th of October.

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
L2vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2vpn

End of L2vpn Digest, Vol 88, Issue 10
*************************************

---

From: Jiangyuanlong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 03:10:14 +0000

Support

Thanks
Yuanlong

Message: 1

Thanks!

Nabil & Giles

---

From: "Sam Cao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 09:18:37 +0800

I support this draft.

Sam

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 9:02 AM
Subject: L2vpn Digest, Vol 88, Issue 10

> URL: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/l2vpn/attachments/20110930/166fbe13/attachment.htm>
> 
> This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.
> 
> 
> I support it. Josh From: Simon Delord Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 17:13:31 -0400 To: Giles Heron , "[email-masked]" Subject: Re: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt? support,Simon 2011/9/30 Giles Heron This is a request to gauge consensus as to whether: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt-04 should be accepted as an L2VPN WG draft. Now that we've adopted the new charter E-Tree is in scope, and we have a milestone item to submit a requirements draft for E-Tree to IESG by March 2012. If you think this draft is a good starting point for those requirements then please reply indicating your support for the draft. If not then please reply giving some reasons why you think this draft shouldn't be adopted - which we can then debate. Please respond by Thursday 13th of October. Thanks! Nabil & Giles This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belongi
> ng to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout. 
> URL: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/l2vpn/attachments/20110929/10ce0bc5/attachment.htm>
> 
> URL: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/l2vpn/attachments/20110930/e2868ca9/attachment.htm>
> 
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, purge it and do not disseminate or copy it.
> 
>