Subject: L3VPN meeting in Taipei RE VPN4DC

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 16:22:50 -0400

Hello;

I am forwarding this to L2VPN, as there might be people interested in
VPN4DC here. Please, if you are interested, carry the
discussion forward on the L3VPN ML.

------

Stewart Bryant has requested that we hold an L3VPN meeting at IETF 82
to consider and discuss VPN4DC.
Specifically, we would

"need to emerge understanding the problem, the usage, the
requirements, and the necessary charter changes."

This would be preparation for VPN4DC becoming a BOF.

Some requirements for this meeting :

The problem needs to be discussed on the L3VPN list.

There  needs to be viable  -00 drafts submitted to L3VPN before the cutoff.

Luyuan Fang has promised a draft before the cutoff.

If there is not significant discussion on this issue, the session is
likely to be canceled.

Again, please keep discussion of VPN4DC on the L3VPN list.

Regards
Marshall