Subject: RE: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?

From: "Daniel Cohn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 10:01:33 +0200

Support

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Giles Heron
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?

This is a request to gauge consensus as to whether:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt-04

should be accepted as an L2VPN WG draft.

Now that we've adopted the new charter E-Tree is in scope, and we have a
milestone item to submit a requirements draft for E-Tree to IESG by
March
2012.  If you think this draft is a good starting point for those
requirements then please reply indicating your support for the draft.
If
not then please reply giving some reasons why you think this draft
shouldn't
be adopted - which we can then debate.

Please respond by Thursday 13th of October.

Thanks!

Nabil & Giles

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 13:04:10 -0400

Yes/support

---

From: "LASSERRE, MARC (MARC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:08:16 +0200

Support.

Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Giles Heron
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 9:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?

Now that we've adopted the new charter E-Tree is in scope, and we have a
milestone item to submit a requirements draft for E-Tree to IESG by March
2012.  If you think this draft is a good starting point for those
requirements then please reply indicating your support for the draft.  If
not then please reply giving some reasons why you think this draft shouldn't
be adopted - which we can then debate.

Thanks!

Nabil & Giles

---

From: "Rafique, Tariq" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 15:52:25 +0000

Support.

Tariq

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Giles Heron
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 3:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?

Thanks!

Nabil & Giles

---

From: Lucy yong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 16:32:53 +0000

Yes/support
Lucy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Giles Heron
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 2:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: WG adoption of draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt?

Thanks!

Nabil & Giles

---

From: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 19:47:32 +0100

There seems to be good consensus to go ahead with this as a WG draft.

Authors, would you please republish as:

draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-00.

Thanks

Nabil & Giles