Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:10:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Virtual Private Lan Services (VPLS) Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : Thomas D. Nadeau
                          A S Kiran Koushik
                          Rohit Mediratta
                          Virtual Private Lan Services
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-06.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2011-10-27

    This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
    Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
    Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects
    for modeling of Virtual Private LAN services. It needs to be used
    in conjunction with Pseudo Wire (PW) Management Information Base
    [RFC5601].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-06.txt