Subject: Re: Polling for IPR on the VPLS multicast draft draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-12

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 08:40:53 -0800

Nabil,

> Hi,
> 
> We are polling for knowledge of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-l2vpn-vp=
> ls-mcast-12.txt, multicast in VPLS, in order to ensure that IPR has been di=
> sclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 53=
> 78 for more details).
> 
> If you are listed as a document author or contributor,  please respond to t=
> his email whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR that has not bee=
> n properly disclosed. The draft will not be adopted until a response has be=
> en received from each author and contributor.
> 
> If you are on the l2vpn WG email list but are not listed as an author or co=
> ntributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR =
> that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules. The draft c=
> an be found at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-12
> 
> This poll closes on Monday December 3, 2012.

I am not aware of any relevant IPR that has not been properly disclosed.

Yakov.

---

From: "Bitar, Nabil N" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 11:48:36 -0500

Thanks Yakov.

- Nabil