Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 05:58:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast in VPLS
	Author(s)       : Rahul Aggarwal
                          Juniper Networks
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-13.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2013-01-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a solution for overcoming a subset of the
   limitations of existing VPLS multicast solutions. It describes
   procedures for VPLS multicast that utilize multicast trees in the
   sevice provider (SP) network.  One such multicast tree can be shared
   between multiple VPLS instances.  Procedures by which a single
   multicast tree in the SP network can be used to carry traffic
   belonging only to a specified set of one or more IP multicast streams
   from one or more VPLSes are also described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/