Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 19:10:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : VPLS PE Model for E-Tree Support
	Author(s)       : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Lucy Yong
                          Manuel Paul
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Florin Balus
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-02-06

Abstract:
   A generic VPLS solution for E-Tree services is proposed which uses
   VLANs to indicate root/leaf traffic. A VPLS Provider Edge (PE) model
   is illustrated as an example for the solution. In the solution, E-
   Tree VPLS PEs are interconnected by PWs which carry the VLAN
   indicating the E-Tree attribute, the MAC address based Ethernet
   forwarding engine and the PW work in the same way as before. A
   signaling mechanism for E-Tree capability and VLAN mapping
   negotiation is further described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/