Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-05.txt> (Requirements for Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Ethernet-Tree (E-Tree) Support in L2VPN) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 08:28:06 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks
WG (l2vpn) to consider the following document:
- 'Requirements for Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Ethernet-Tree (E-Tree)
   Support in L2VPN'
  <draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides functional requirements for Metro Ethernet
   Forum (MEF) Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) support in multipoint L2VPN
   solutions (referred to as simply L2VPN). It is intended that
   potential solutions will use these requirements as guidelines.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.