Subject: Fwd: (2nd) WG Last Call for draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system / MAC Mobility

From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 09:36:02 +0200

Hi,

Just a heads-up: this is about a WG Last Call in l3vpn, but interesting 
to l2vpn because the draft proposes to reuse the MAC Mobility attribute 
from E-VPN.  Feedback from E-VPN authors, in particular, would be welcome.

Said otherwise: let's have this reviewed as if we were already in BESS.  ;)

Cheers,

-Thomas

Subject: (2nd) WG Last Call for draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system
From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
To: L3VPN <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 10:33:10 +0200
List-Id: <l3vpn.ietf.org>

Hello working group,

This email starts a Working Group Last Call on 
draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-04 [1]. This last call is related only to 
changes between -02 and -04.

Note that draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-02 went through a Working Group 
Last Call, during which no significant issue was raised. However, my 
shepherd review lead to identify one major obstacle to publication, in 
the dependency on XEP-0248 specifications [2], which are not mature and 
whose progress is staled. The review also lead to other changes. 
Overall, the amount of changes is significant enough to impose us to do 
a new WG Last Call.

Please review the changes, and send your comments to the list, no later 
than **October 17th**.

For your convenience, the changes between -02 and -04:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-04&url1=draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-02

Thank you,

-Thomas & Martin

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-04
[2] http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0248.html