Subject: Just got word that PALS is official

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:28:59 -0400

Sorry for the cross-posting, this will be the last time!

I just heard from Adrian that PALS has been approved by the IESG! You can
see the new charter at https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/pals/charter/ . I
would like to take this opportunity to thank Matthew, Giles, and Nabil for
all of their work with PWE3 and L2VPN.

Going forward, please use the PALS list rather than the PWE3 or L2VPN
lists. As WG drafts get updated, we'll remind authors to start using
draft-ietf-pals for their names, but there's no reason to update existing
WG drafts until they need updating anyway.

PALS will be meeting in the former L2VPN slot on Wednesday at 13:00-15:00,
and the former PWE3 slot on Friday will be returned to the secretariat for
reuse if necessary.

At some point, the datatracker and other tools will be updated to reflect
the new WG.

Please let Stewart and me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Andy
Your new PALS co-chair