Subject: export RTs

From: "naresh paliwal" <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Sep 2003 12:52:09 -0000

What if I add/delete a export RT of a VPN?

As far as i know, Its not discussed in the latest BGP/MPLS VPNs 
draft. The draft discusses about import RT (VPN join and prune) 
only.

"How the change in export RT should be handled" is my problem 
basically.
Readvertsing all the routes belong to the VPN doesnot help, I have 
analysed it very carefully. It has problems while deleting export 
RT.

Can it be possible to handle change of export RT without 
disrupting the bgp session??

Regards
Naresh Paliwal
___________________________________________________
Meet your old school or college friends from
1 Million + database...
Click here to reunite www.batchmates.com/rediff.asp