Subject: Meeting Agenda

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:57:09 -0800

Folks,

Our agenda at IETF 64 was badly overloaded and we would like to prevent
this from happening again in the future. In the future, requests for
time on the meeting agenda will be evaluated critically. The following
criteria will be applied:

1) The agenda item MUST address issue(s) regarding a draft.

2) The Internet Draft MUST have been posted or updated between the last
IETF meeting and the cut-off date for the current meeting.

3) A request for agenda time MUST be received by the WG chairs two weeks
prior to the cut-off date for Internet drafts.

4) A request for agenda time MUST be preceded by significant discussion
of the draft on the mailing list. This discussion must include at least
one positive response to the draft by someone other than the author.

5) If there is a shortage of time on the agenda, preference will be
given to presentations regarding WG drafts.

6) The WG chairs are not predisposed to accepting any new WG items
until significant progress is made regarding current WG items.

                                           The WG Chairs