Subject: RE: draft-kulmala-l3vpn-interas-option-d-02 consensus

From: "Kulmala, Marko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:40:31 +0300

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Rick Wilder [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: 20. huhtikuuta 2006 23:37
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: draft-kulmala-l3vpn-interas-option-d-02 consensus
> 
> 
> Dear Working Group Participants,
> 
> May we please have more active response on the question of whether
> draft-kulmala-l3vpn-interas-option-d-02 should become a 
> working group document? 

Yes. 

> 
> We need more active response on this issue to determine a 
> consensus. Intention to implement from equipment vendors and 
> intention to deploy from service providers would be espcially 
> helpful. Please speak up now.

Tellabs has 'option-d' implementation.

Regards,
Marko Kulmala
============================================================
The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction,
dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Tellabs
============================================================

---

From: "Drake, John E" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:09:38 -0700

yes

> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 1:37 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> draft-kulmala-l3vpn-interas-option-d-02 should become a working group
> document?
> 
> We need more active response on this issue to determine a consensus.
> Intention to
> implement from equipment vendors and intention to deploy from service
> providers would be
> espcially helpful. Please speak up now.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Rick and Ron
> 
> 
>