Subject: Updated version of the Multi-AS VPN services requirements draft posted

From: "JACQUENET Christian RD-TCH-REN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:35:07 +0200

Dear WG members,

This is to let you know about the recent posting of the aforementioned draft
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-halstead-guichard-mavs-requiremen
ts-02.txt). The new version introduces "gap analysis" considerations about
areas that are being covered or may be covered by existing WGs, and areas
that are yet-to-be-covered and which could enrourage a discussion within the
IETF community through the organization of a BoF session during the upcoming
Montreal meeting.

The organization of such BoF is obviously conditioned by the interest you
may express for this document, and this is why we warmly welcome your
feedback. Since the cut-off date is set for June 5 and considering the fact
that area directors encourage the submission of BoF proposals way before
early June, this means that, if there are no specific comments/shows of
interest within the next couple of weeks or so, we will let this inititative
smoothly expire :-)

Cheers,

Christian, Jim, Martin.

     _________________    ________  ______  ______ 
   /_____________   /__ /_    _ / /     / /     /   Christian Jacquenet -
France Telecom R&D/TCH/NOR 
      /_________/  /  /   /  /   /  /  / /  /__/    Tel: +33 2 99 12 49 40
Cell: +33 6 73 67 73 53 
               /  /  /___/__/___/_____/_/__/____   "I get nailed, every now
and then, 
              /__/  /__________________________/_ I got my mojo workin', but
I'm pinned again."  
                /_______________________________/ - Pincushion.

---

From: "Marshall Eubanks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 11:26:43 -0400

Hello;

If you are planning a BOF, you should have a mailing list for it. Also,
time is getting short (from IETF Announce) :

The formal cutoff date for BOF requests for IETF 66 is June 5.
However, the IESG *strongly* urges that all BOF requests,
with supporting material, should be sent to the relevant
Area Director at least two weeks before that date, i.e.
by May 22, in order to allow time for full consideration by
the IESG and IAB.

Please see draft-narten-successful-bof-01.txt for
suggestions on how to plan a successful BOF, and also
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1bof-procedures.txt.

    Brian Carpenter, for the IESG

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

On 5/11/06, JACQUENET Christian RD-TCH-REN
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-halstead-guichard-mavs-requirements-02.txt).
> The new version introduces "gap analysis" considerations about areas that
> are being covered or may be covered by existing WGs, and areas that are
> yet-to-be-covered and which could enrourage a discussion within the IETF
> community through the organization of a BoF session during the upcoming
> Montreal meeting.
>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 10:18:22 +0200

hi 

there is a mailing list already at 
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mavs> (with around 50 subscribers)

that you are (as any other interested individual) invited to join

thanks,
- dimitri.

"Marshall Eubanks" <[email-masked]>
13/05/2006 17:26
 
        To:     "JACQUENET Christian RD-TCH-REN" 
<[email-masked]>
        cc:     [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Subject:        Re: Updated version of the Multi-AS VPN services 
requirements draft      posted

Hello;

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

On 5/11/06, JACQUENET Christian RD-TCH-REN
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> (
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-halstead-guichard-mavs-requirements-02.txt
).